Our core philosophy of contribution efforts are based on:
- Food provisions for those in need.
- Supporting the health, education and well being of our community youth.
- General health and wellness issues.
In considering requests, we look for programs with measurable results so that everyone involved knows the success of a program.
To make a request.. All requests, whether for a particular group or an entire community, need to be made by following these simple steps:Step 1:
Please consider your request carefully – then describe how it fits one of the core philosophies listed above.Step 2:
Write a request on your organization´s letterhead, being specific about how you would like Super One to participate. Include the date(s) of the event, the purpose and a copy of your 501(c)3 status. Include your name, address, and daytime phone number (also give a contact person if other than yourself). Drop this off at your local store or send it to our main office: Miner´s Inc, 5065 Miller Trunk Highway, Hermantown, Minnesota 55811. Attention: Customer Service.Step 3:
In most cases we’ll give you a response within two to three weeks – there are only a couple of us that handle many, many requests and we work as fast as we can. Major sponsorships require 6 months´ advance planning.
A final note..
There are some requests, though important, we are unable to contribute to:
- Individuals (We give to and support many organizations that help individuals.)
- Third parties (For instance, fundraisers that benefit a charitable organization. We only give directly to the charitable organization.)
- Professional Seminars/Employee Recognition Activities
- Taxpayer–Supported Agencies
Special PromotionsNew online offers and rebates!Click to View Promotions
Penne with Chicken and Feta CheeseIn a skillet set over medium heat, warm the oil for 1 minute. Add the garlic, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute more..
View All Recipes