Super One Foods Coupon Policy
General Guidelines for Coupon Acceptance
- Super One accepts coupons from a variety of media sources including, but not limited to print, electronic, newspaper, direct-mail, the internet, and in-store promotions.
- The decision to redeem a coupon is up to the retailer. Coupons are not "legal tender" and stores are under no obligation to redeem them.
- Super One coupon redemption practices adhere strictly to the usage policies stated on each coupon. All manufacturers’ coupons must have readable bar codes, usage policies/redemption instructions, and a stated expiration date.
- Manufacturer's coupons (either print or online) and in-store coupons are accepted. Super One reserves the right to refuse coupons at its discretion.
- One manufacturer's coupon and one in-store coupon can be redeemed on a single qualifying item.
- The coupon redemption value on 'Free' coupons may not exceed the retail price of the item.
- Coupons that exceed the retail value of an item will be redeemed at the maximum value but redemption will not exceed the retail price of the item.
- Super One does not accept competitor coupons.
- Super One does not double or triple the value of manufacturer's coupons.
Stores may take online coupons subject to certain restrictions. Unfortunately, the internet can also be an easy source for procuring fraudulent and counterfeit coupons. The following restrictions apply to the redemption of online coupons:
- Only one online coupon per item
- 'Free' product coupons are not accepted
- 'Free' products offers with a qualifying purchase are accepted ("Buy one get one free" is allowable)
- No coupon with a face value of over $2 without supervisor approval
- No photocopied coupons
- Online coupons are accepted both in color and black and white.