Seasonal Resort Orders: Walker Super One
Have your groceries delivered!!! Your resort has teamed up with Super One Foods in Walker to offer you a grocery delivery service that not only saves you time, but saves you money as well.
It’s simple, just e-mail, fax, or call in your grocery list and we’ll shop it for you. The groceries will be delivered to your cabin the morning of your arrival and will be waiting for you in the cupboards and in the refrigerator. If we have any questions or specifications about your order, we will contact you. All advertised and coupon prices are honored.
Your order will be picked by a grocery professional. We guarantee freshness for every item. Produce and Meat are hand picked or cut by the department manager.
- Please have your orders placed by Friday morning prior to your arrival.
- All deliveries are scheduled for Saturdays, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Payments can be made by credit card or personal check.
- There is a one time delivery fee of $20 .00 (any size order)
- Orders can be faxed to: 218-547-1724
- Orders can be e-mailed to: email@example.com
- Orders can be called in to: 218-547-1624
- Deli & Produce trays require 3 days lead time.
- Include your resort and cabin number with your order.
- 20 mile radius limit on all orders. (With deliveries over 20 miles, an added delivery fee will apply)
We do all the work while you can relax and enjoy your vacation! It’s that easy! Please feel free to call or e-mail with any questions.
Store Details: Walker Super One Foods
Walker Super One Foods701 Michigan Ave.
Walker, MN 56484
Store Manager: Mark McKenna
Hoursstore: 7am - 10pm
service counter: 10am - 6pm
deli dept: 7am - 7pm
|Floral Greeting Cards||Yes|
|Fruit & Vegetable Trays||Yes|
|Service Deli Department||Yes|
|Beer & Wine||Yes|
& Banking Services
Special PromotionsNew online offers and rebates!Click to View Promotions
Chocolate Silk PiePreheat the oven to 300°F. Lightly spray a 9-inch pie pan with oil. Grind the cookies to a powder in a food pr more..
View All Recipes